Thursday, September 11, 2008

Obsessed

I admit it, I'm obsessed. But could somebody please explain to me why no one has come up with an ad about Palin being the biggest celebrity in the world? Please? Paris Hilton did a great job with that last video, why doesn't she do another one? McCain was obviously jealous of Obama getting all the press before ... does he have what he wants now? Now that his trophy running mate has split off from him, is anyone listening to McCain? Will issues ever be discussed again, or only lipstick?

This is from today's Onion:

I love The Onion.

Many good links today - one from P, who is ever-hopeful (even tho the writer was the head of Mondale's campaign in 1984) and the other from KMKat, who has library connections, although I can't remember how. And finally, there is this one from Amy and this one from Susan. (Actually, I've received so much stuff on Palin this week I can't remember what's what and how much overlap there is, but there you have it).

Tomorrow there will be knitting....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday's news has a bit about Sara ... how there is a run on shoe stores to get the designer shoes she wore during her speech and also a run on optical stores to get her rimless glasses ... her policies? who cares if you can look as "hot" as she is, right?
the fish person