P's yellow sock is crawling along to the heel. It is the only sock I have on the needles at the moment, which is kind of weird:
Girl-child's monkey is coming along. I've altered the order of things from the pattern a bit, trying to make the process a little easier than the first one. The feet, legs and behind are done, and I've started the tail so that it can all be stuffed as I go.
The Clapotis is done. I am actually blocking it. That may have been a mistake, as imperfections can be seen better when it is stretched out, but I think when it's draped over shoulders those flaws will be less obvious. P likes to call it my mantilla:
In the meantime, I've started washing out wintery things and hanging them out to dry so they can be packed away until fall:
Some are lying flat:
There's a lot left to be done:
For those of you so kind as to ask, and for those who are wondering, Boy-child is doing ok. There's a lot to be done to get him back on track but I'm hoping that slow and steady will win.