Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Favorite Toy

I was always a lover of Lego when the kids were little.

I confess: Every Christmas I haven't purchased Legos for under the tree has been a bit of a disappointment to me.

So imagine my surprise and delight when The Girls discovered the Lego play-area at the State Fair on Friday afternoon.

The truck is amazing:
There are fun facts everywhere:
Boy-child always loved the little guys:
Which made this factoid all the more delightful:
The Girls had fun:
And then, to my surprise and delight, even though it meant the grass wasn't mowed today, I found Boy-child back with the Legos this afternoon when I returned from errands:


~sigh~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Boy-Child staging an *event* with his Legos = sweet!

I loved the kids' Legos, too, although I do not miss finding them with my bare feet in the carpet...