Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry, Merry

I hope everyone had a good day today. I don't know how I forgot, but I have no snow photos. We got about 7 or 8 inches last night, more to come tonight. I'll try to remember to snap a few shots tomorrow.

Here's the tree this afternoon:
The kids getting along as always.
Note the ridiculous robot at the top.

Sorry girls, I never did get used to it.
Having fun with new (vintage) toys.
And looking forward to watching movies received.
We got good puzzles too, and books and pears...countless wonderful things.

Here are some angels - a kindergarten photo turned me into an angel, a felt covered cone with styrofoam head made when I was ? and other assorted celestial beings:
The snow storm provides quite the contrast from last year in Chile.

No comments: