Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Keep Calm

Sarah at the libraries sent me the link to this Keep Calm and Carry Yarn poster. I wonder if, perhaps, she understands that I knit so that I don't kill people. (the poster is sold out, btw)
  • My staff and my family are in grave danger
  • I go to the orthopedic surgeon's office tomorrow
  • I am hoping surgery is not necessary
  • If I can not knit in the future unless I have surgery I will have to submit
  • The doctor in the emergency room said either way it was going to be 6-8 weeks
  • We can only hope that my family, friends, staff and I survive the ordeal
  • I am not very good at being helped
  • Thanks again, Susan, for putting up with me
On the bright side, Boy-child is being forced to learn his way around the kitchen. Yesterday was cookies. He does not like to bake. Today was chili. He likes to cook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that t-shirt, bought it for myself as a Christmas present. You want I should send it to you? It would be big on you, but on the other hand it would make a good nightgown ;-)

Congratulations on having a boy who likes to cook!

Suzique said...

I've always said clay classes are cheaper than therapy. Same philosophy as yours, essentially.

I rarely meet anyone who likes both cooking and baking. Boy is normal. :-)