Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Best of Intentions

Today is the first day of my new Life of Leisure; no office hours scheduled, Pato's off to Chile to celebrate the bicentennial and Boy-child is at Girl-child's place in Prospect Park.

I was going to work in the yard

Not happening

Pato's parting gift to me was his cold

Thanks, dear

I have "celebrated" by staying in my nightgown all morning

All I've done are things a person does on a sick day

I watched Ellen

I love Ellen

Seriously, if I were gay I'd be all over her

I watched The Librarian: The Curse of the Judas Chalice

This has got to be one of the tackiest movie series ever made

Ever

I re-did the heel of the sock that I messed up last weekend

I've been reading The Lost City of Z

Fabulous book

Mary Kingsley meets Redmond O'Hanlon meets Javier Reverte

Fantastic book

I took a bath with a fizz-ball I had stashed away

A good scout is always prepared

I was prepared

It's raining out

I wouldn't have done yard work today anyway

Of course, there's plenty to do inside

Not having done anything all summer

Maybe next week

1 comment:

Rose the Gypsy said...

Call it a "Mental Health Day." It's good for you to take a day off.