Monday, December 19, 2011

Knitting - not for the holidays

So, I got my holiday knitting done ages ago. I'm kind of odd that way; I either do no holiday knitting, or I do it all in the summer so I don't have to stress out over it. This year I did the latter.* The following photos show Vampire Kiss socks (because I always have to have a sock on the needles), the most recent pair of socks to be finished (which were cast on in September because I always have to have a pair of socks on the needles), and a pair of glittens, because I decided I want a pair for myself. I was going to skip the glove part, until someone laughed at me because I said I would do "the diddly part for others' but not for myself" (thanks, Nicole).
*a good thing too, since I have plenty of other stuff to stress out over this year.

Has anyone else noticed that the Blogger app for iPad sucks?

2 comments:

sophanne said...

Blogger app for iPad sucks, yes. Muchly.

Word verification? Cursing.

Samanthix said...

Glittens! I love it. They look great, and so does the Peasy sweater.