Thursday, May 24, 2012

Odds and Ends

I feel like my life is so busy and yet so boring these days; I have nothing to blog about, or so it seems.
It's been raining since last night, so I dug this Chicago fountain pic up out of the archives.
This is from a while ago.  Forgive me if I posted it already.  Seriously though, of all the delivery jobs possible, wouldn't driving an Icee truck be amazing?  All that delicious, cool sweetness.

I've probably already blogged this one, but it's so me this week I had to post it.

This was one of my favorites from Boy-child's collection in his room.  It makes me giggle every time I see it. I need giggles this week (see above).
We went to Art-a-Whirl last weekend.  The art was nice, but the Legos were incredible.  These Brickmania people are fanatics.  I love Legos.
I've been listening to and reading some good books. Knitting a little. Working.  The big push will be to get the house on the market after July 4th. Wish me luck.

No comments: