Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Morning (Mis)Adventure

Quite the adventure this morning when the car didn't start.

The tow-truck guy was an artist. Truly amazing.


It was a tight fit, but he got the car out of the garage. No damage to any garages or the car, even though the truck didn't quite fit in the alley on the perpendicular.


On the ride to the shop I found out that the reason he was a little late was because he had to get up at 4 a.m. to go home to Wisconsin and vote. He's a union trucker who does the towing gig part-time on the side. I'm no lover of unions, but I despise Walker and I really liked the guy with the tow truck.

The lateness was totally forgiven.

Off to watch the returns on the recall.

(Yes, the car is running now).

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I commend his dedication to democracy. Oh, and glad to hear the car is running again.