Saturday, September 1, 2012

Packing Holiday Weekend

For the holiday weekend I am packing. Got the china done today, as well as a few other things.

I'm also processing zucchini. Quite remarkable how much zucchini two plants can produce. I made a new kind of chocolate zucchini cake:


And I made a zucchini casserole with cheese and breadcrumbs:


Both of the new recipes were found on epicurean.com ... taste testing results to follow. There's still plenty of zucchini in the fridge and the freezer, so if anyone has a fabulous recipe to share, please email me or put it in comments.

It's autumn, which is my favorite time of year. This year it's even better, because I will not have to rake.


There is a new "Little Free Library" up the street. I love these things. This one has a really cool handle on the door.

2 comments:

kmkat said...

That reminds me, I think I saw a little free library by the coffee kiosk in Milltown last week. Must check that out (I crack myself up).

Mary Lou said...

So does packing mean you've sold it?